Digital Marketing Intern at Warner Bros

Marketing

8.7/10

8.6

Digital Marketing for video games in the International office

Phenomenal role in a global company in an industry that is fast moving and eventful

I worked in a team of 5. Each one was incredibly supportive and gave me a significant amount of responsibility which felt like I was contributing to the bottom line.

Warner offers several training courses, however my team was especially supportive in doing weekly 1-on-1s and pushing me to become certified by Google.

Each day I would typically have enough work to fill the day from 9.15 to around 6.30

I was asked to contribute create on my own to significant parts of our marketing activities such as community events and marketing activities such as landing pages and EDMs (email blasts)

Besides getting experience in a global company I've also gained a significant into digital marketing techniques including community and social media as well as online advertising and analytics

Fun and casual

Very structured an split between online media and social and community

I was allowed to take days leave to go on specific training courses for example I was allowed to take a day to do a course on SCRUM

~5% of interns return, however there is no grad scheme

50+ interns in my year

London prices are pretty high

Awesome, office is in the center of London. 100s of bars and clubs less than 10 min away.

Plenty to do in the middle of London