Telco Sales and Marketing Assistant at Intel Corporation

Swindon South West
Administration/Secretarial Banking/Finance Business Analytics Business Intelligence Business Management Computer Science Customer Service Economics Education/Teaching Electronic and Electrical Engineering Electronics Engineering Financial Management Information Technology Intellectual Property Law Logistics and Operations Management Consultancy Manufacturing Market Research Marketing Mathematics/Statistics Mechanical Engineering Media Product Design/Industrial Design Public Relations Public Sector/Governmental Purchasing and Supply Sales Surveying Telecommunications Transportation Voluntary

Intel Corporation is a Top Employer

9.5/10

Strategic planning, internal training, influencing the telco market trough events, operational support for service providers.

I throughout enjoyed my placement. It has been a great insight and learning.

I had all appreciation from my colleagues who were very supportive of me.

I had contact with highly influential and knowledgable experts who were all very happy to share their insight with me. This enabled me to become an expert in my field and support my organisation to the full extend.

I met representatives of customers and leaders all around the world. I`ve been fairly busy travelling around the world and attending events and in the office partiipating in in C-level discussions while supporting these customer accounts.

I`ve been given responsibility gradually as I improved. By the end of my placement I`ve been in charge of groups of 5-10 people coordinating Intel`s influencing activities in the European region.

I created a great network of experts who are constantly teaching me new skills. I improved my interpersonal skills and business acumen as well as my market knowledge in a domain I didn`t know anything about. the skills learnt at Intel will guide me all my life and career.

Intel has an open culture that doesn`t distinguish between new-commers and veteran experts. It has been most enjoyable in overall. The atmosphere was kind, supportive of learning and development and most engaging.

There had been changes in my role through the placement due to my original boss` retirement but the organisation coped with the change very well. I have been put on a new role that fitted my skillset and exploited my capabilities to the full. Every department of the organisation was easily approachable and generous in advice.

I attended a wast amount of internal training that focused on market knowledge, interpersonal skills, tools and strategy all for free.

I`d like to come back to Intel because of the atmosphere, people and great achievements Intel enabled me to gain. I already feel like I have a very good chance fro being hired back as a graduate into my preferred area. I had several offers relating to my aspirations although they are slightly different from what i`m doing as an intern. there are countless offers around the globe and a huge flexibility that attracts me coming back and build a career at Intel.

Yes, we had a great community of Interns and colleagues as well. We went on several trips together and I lived with 3 other interns. The team is very welcoming and I`ll go away knowing I`ll have friends for a long time from intel.

I spent about 450 pounds a month on rent, bills, socialising and nothing on travel as my house was close to the office.

The nighlife is not the best in town but we always found ways to entertain ourselves with pub dinners, local attractions and close by festivals.

Yes, we constantly looked out for extra activities and participated in a lot of charity events.