7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
It was an interesting experience and though they warned us during the week we would have a numerical assessment on the last day and assessment centre, we had not previously been aware of this. This could have been bad as it would mess up our chance of securing a summer internship if we were not prepared.
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
I secured a summer internship for the following summer ( in the same department that we had chosen for the spring insight).
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
In the evenings the company did hold a pub quiz one night but when there wasn't anything organised we would go out to dinner though we didn't really spend long enough in London to see much.
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
UBS paid for our accommodation and travel.
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?
Imagine yourself working at UBS
RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 10 roles at UBS