Pathfinder at Linklaters

Legal/Law

9.6/10

First year insight scheme

The program was a fantastic insight into the firm and its culture. I was also surrounded by a wonderful group of participants, and thoroughly enjoyed spending my time with them.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 3 roles at Linklaters

We spent a great amount of time with people from across the firm and were well looked after.

There were sessions guiding us through the next steps with plenty of opportunities to ask questions.

The information presented on the day will come in handy when applying for future positions.

It was very well organised.

The culture and the atmosphere was friendly and supportive.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 3 roles at Linklaters

We had presentations from across the firm, even with their training development team members.

Being able to shadow a trainee for a few hours and ask questions was particularly helpful.

We met a number of people, all of whom were happy to talk about their experiences.

This was a greta introduction to the firm!

Our travel expenses were reimbursed and we were put up for the night if we could not stay in London.

There were plenty of networking opportunities.

The social event on the first night was wonderful!

We could ask all the questions we wanted and find out about areas that interested us specifically.

It was a fantastic experience.