Marketing Assistant - PGU at Johnson & Johnson

Marketing

Johnson & Johnson is a Top Employer

8.7/10

8.6

The job was fantastic, challenging at times but great support provided from your peers and all levels of management.

Janssen believe you are part of their team, not just a student, they really welcome you to the team and immediately make you part of it.

We had busy times running up to campaign launches and sales conferences - which were very exciting projects to work on, but on the whole a steady rate of work.

You learn real skills that have helped tremendously throughout my final year, and I am sure I will be using them again in the future

Work hard play hard in the PGU dept

Training was always on offer, and was extremely helpful. I received the training that sales reps receive about the brand, really enabling me to fully understand how it works and what the team were trying to achieve. Also received lots of computer training on microsoft office and industry specific programmes, and also presentation skills.

Need to do sales to go back into marketing, but many ex students are now in sales, and successful marketing and product managers. Students are truly valued!

Wycombe has various bars and clubs, and London, Watford and Milton Keynes aren't too far away