1. To what extent did you enjoy your work placement or internship?
The job was fantastic, challenging at times but great support provided from your peers and all levels of management.
2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
Janssen believe you are part of their team, not just a student, they really welcome you to the team and immediately make you part of it.
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
We had busy times running up to campaign launches and sales conferences - which were very exciting projects to work on, but on the whole a steady rate of work.
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
You learn real skills that have helped tremendously throughout my final year, and I am sure I will be using them again in the future
7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
Work hard play hard in the PGU dept
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
Training was always on offer, and was extremely helpful. I received the training that sales reps receive about the brand, really enabling me to fully understand how it works and what the team were trying to achieve. Also received lots of computer training on microsoft office and industry specific programmes, and also presentation skills.
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
Sports and Social Club
Staff Sales/Staff Shop
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
Need to do sales to go back into marketing, but many ex students are now in sales, and successful marketing and product managers. Students are truly valued!
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
Wycombe has various bars and clubs, and London, Watford and Milton Keynes aren't too far away
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?