Spring Intern at Credit Suisse

Banking - Investment Economics English Italian

9.1/10

Amazing, I had the possibility to talk with a lot of people from the insight and I met beautiful people, always available. The trading simulation was excellent. The possibility to visit the traders floor has been very useful in order to understand how their life is and how they actually work. Very good interaction between the interns, HR and seniors.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 3 roles at Credit Suisse

The presentations let us demonstrate who we really are and what we can do in a work environment.

People always available for helping.

Exactly right

Everything organized perfectly. I would have preferred to visit IBD desks too and not only the traders' floor.

Competitive atmosphere and this gave us the strength to do everything we could in order to commit fully.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 3 roles at Credit Suisse

I would add the possibility to visit IBD desks, too.

Reimbursed expenses.

Always. This was the strength of the programme.

Enjoyed them.