Amazing, I had the possibility to talk with a lot of people from the insight and I met beautiful people, always available. The trading simulation was excellent. The possibility to visit the traders floor has been very useful in order to understand how their life is and how they actually work. Very good interaction between the interns, HR and seniors.
2. To what extent did you feel valued during your time at the company or firm?
The presentations let us demonstrate who we really are and what we can do in a work environment.
3. How much guidance/support did you receive during the insight?
People always available for helping.
4. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and information you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
5. How well structured was the insight?
Everything organized perfectly. I would have preferred to visit IBD desks too and not only the traders' floor.
6. How was the general atmosphere during your insight?
Competitive atmosphere and this gave us the strength to do everything we could in order to commit fully.
7. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
8. To what extent did the insight help you to understand what it would be like to have a full time role with the company or firm?
9. How much did the insight help you in understanding the company culture?
10. How valuable was the content of the day in helping you to decide on your future career path?
I would add the possibility to visit IBD desks, too.
11. Were you paid or reimbursed adequately for this experience?
12. Were there opportunities for networking and meeting other employees of the company or firm?
Always. This was the strength of the programme.
13. How were the networking/ social event opportunities?
14. Did you find out about activities that employees can get involved in outside of work?