2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
My colleagues were really supportive and helped settle me into my new role. They were there to help me out when needed but also allowed me responsibility and empowerment within tasks and projects.
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
My manager was very welcoming and I had weekly meetings to discuss my progress and how I was coping with my workload. At the end of the internship my manager and I both completed an evaluation
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
A large amount of work was taken on due to the fast paced environment at bloomberg, it allowed me to learn quicker and overcome challenges.
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
A large amount of responsbility was given - I worked on a Wellness programme during my time at bloomberg which was a brand new project and allowed me to get thoroughly involved and make important decisions.
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
It has allowed me to develop as a person and strengthen my communicational and team working skills which can be used during University life.
Imagine yourself working at Bloomberg
RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 1 role at Bloomberg