Execuitive Management Intern at HSBC

HSBC is a Top Employer

8.1/10

9.4

5.2

Based for seven weeks in a commercial centre to learn about commercial banking and the business processes.

The role you wish to do within the centre is entirely up to the business needs and what interestes you. For example I wanted to work with the credit and risk side of the business so a lot of my role involved me writing and reading credit applications for businesses and meeting clients. Also Foreign Exchange intrested me so I spent time with the global markets division in Canary Wharf to learn about how the FX work we do in there centre advances.

I was also organising charity events.

I massively enjoyed my palcement, HSBC were very supportive of helping me better understand the financial world and aiding me in pursuing my personal interests.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 1 role at HSBC

They helped me on the project I was assigned and let me visit clients and explained stuff to me when I did not understand..

HR were very good. My operational manager and deputy manager were excellent also.

This varied day to day, but I planned ahead to fill up my calendar.

I was give a lot of reponsibility from the very 1st day with credit reports and bank account issues.

Skills for Life.