Audit - Associate at PwC

Auditing/Tax

PwC is a Top Employer

8.9/10

9.6

>Being part of the main audit team and aiding that team in completing the audit.
>Carrying out audit procedures.
>Networking with other staff in PwC.
>Communicating with, and working with clientele individually.

Fantastic insight into what it is to audit at PwC. I was given far more responsibility than I expected which was fantastic, and undertook many opportunities to see what more senior individuals within PwC do.

As above, I was given many responsibilities early on, and my colleagues aided me wherever possible.

Always ensured I was comortable and confident with what I was doing, also provided very usefull feedback.

Some weeks were very busy, others quite relaxed depending on the audit team and the sign-off date.

Liasing with clientele, filling in aspects of the audit.

Due to my accounting degree, i felt i noticed how i could apply the skills learnt there in my work at PwC, rather than the other way around.

Team away days, friendly colleagues etc made it a great place to be.

Very well set out

Constant training and coaching, which no doubt required a great deal of investment by PwC

Their investment in people makes it highly lucrative

n/a

Right in the middle of Bristol

Joined team away days, which were a great way to meet people outside of a work context