Graphic Design Assisstant at Lubrizol

Derby East Midlands
Graphic Design

Lubrizol is a Top Employer

8.1/10

Designing web pages, leaflets, advertisements.

I thoroughly enjoyed my work experience at Lubrizol. I found it very interesting and fun. I learnt a lot of new skills that they don't teach you at achool and I found it great to be able to meet new people.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 3 roles at Lubrizol

I was looked afer very well at Lubrizol. I was always under supervision and always got help when I needed it. I felt as though I was always respected and everyone was very friendly towards me.

I reciecved a full introduction to the company, explaining what they do and how their products are used. I recieved plenty of help and support from the team and I highly appreciate the effort they put into making me feel comfortable.

The skills I learnt during my placement will help me at school and later on in life, when I get a job. I now feel more comfortable talking to people I don't know and working with them.

The time table I was given was very well constructed. It helped me understand what was happening and it helped me do the tasks.

The atmosphere was great, there was no tension between any employees and everyone respected each other. There were lots of jokes flying around in the office, which meant that people knew each other very well.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 3 roles at Lubrizol

The company spent lots of time and effort in keeping the placement fun and interesting for me. They let me use very expensive equipment and trusted me not to break anything.

It helped me understand what it is like to work for a real company. It made me realise that work isn't as bad as it sounds, and that I don't need to worry about it in the future.

It helped me understand the company very well, with very clear explanations.

It helped me narrow the choices of my future career path.

My lunch was paid for by the company everyday.

Yes, there were. I met lots of new people.

There weren't any