9.4/10

• The Role
  • Organisation
    9.6
  • Socialising
  2. Hugely rewarding, it gave me a good flavour of the organisation as a whole and it

4. Very much so, I had an hour one-to-one feedback session with my boss per week.

6. See above.

8. As busy as I wanted to be - I was given a lot of flexibility and had a number of projects simultaneously.

9. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
  10. Enough - a good amount given my experience and I worked closely with my boss and others to get constant feedback.

12. Given my theology degree, not very much, but they did offer me a job so that will help me going forward...

14. Great - sales team were fantastic and very lively.

15. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
  16. Best thing about the internship in my opinion - great access to senior management and a lot of professional development seminars.

18. Presentation skills, updates from all sectors of the business and paying for professional qualifications (IOC)

20. Subsidised Canteen

Company Parties/Events

21. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
  22. Good, I work there now.

24. yes, a lively one.

25. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
  26. relatively expensive, but that's London for you.

28. St Pauls/Bank i.e. good.

30. As much as I needed; cricket team and socials were aplenty.

Banking/Finance