Deployment Analyst, Project Manager at Accenture

7.2/10

7.7
7.6

6.0

Project managing the deployments of a software system into hospitals.

The enjoyment of the project can vary dependent on the project that you are on as each will have a different team, culture, etc. Some may also involve a commute or having to stay on client site during the week.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 1 role at Accenture

Again it is dependent on the project, but generally everyone that I worked with was supportive and willing to help.

My manager was very good. She had a good balance between providing support with regular review meetings but also let me get on with work without constantly checking up on me.

As with any job it varies, but there was usually enough work to fill the day comfortably but not so much work that I had to stay late regularly to get it done.

I was allowed to take on as much responsibility that I wanted/ that I could handle.

A lot of very practical skills learnt e.g. communication and computer skills that are transferable for university and future jobs.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 1 role at Accenture

I had a very social team for my second project with a casual approach in the office as it was not client facing. On a client site you have to be more professional and blend in the with their culture.

Accenture take a lot of placement students so they have a lot of experience in doing so which is beneficial. Sometimes however, there are some problems with getting information etc as they are managing a lot of people.

Initial week of comprehensive external training on excel, communication skills, presentations skills, etc. After that it was predominantly on-the-job training and development

A good number of placement students get an offer for graduate roles if you perform well.

Each project has a budget for regular social events, there will be a few intern events as well.

London is expensive for drinking and the cost of living is high.

Central London has a lot of venues to suit whatever you fancy.

There were some opportunities like Sport teams, social clubs, charity events.