Summer Intern at Accenture

Management Consultancy

Accenture is a Top Employer

6.5/10

6.4

Worked on implementing a technological solution for a client. This involved attending/, recording and running meetings, one-on-one chats with the client, and producing resources for the implementation.

I feel the work would have been better suited to comeone with a technological background.

My colleagues were always friendly and helpful.

I was always encouraged to ask questions.

There was always plenty to do, but I was usually able to leave between 6 and 6.30

I took responsibility for some of the final resources, and had lots of one-to-one time with the client.

It does show you how to work well under pressure.

The client was fun, as were my colleagues.

There were LOTS of problems with our tax forms! I am still owed money because of these issues. The socials were very good.

The training was fun, and comprehensive.

It would be a better industry for someone with a different background to myself.

They were awesome :)

It's London, its as cheap or as expensive as you make it. The socials run by the company were good and free, however. Some interns paid a lot for accommodation, but I stayed with friends.

I was tired by the weekend to be honest...

Ditto the above.