Legislative Intern at Warner Bros

Market Research Marketing Sales

7.6/10

Assisting the in-house legal team with business and legal matters surrounding the home video and digital release of Warner Bros.' films in Europe, the Middle East and Africa.

There have been many reasons for the enjoyment of my job; my colleagues are very friendly and helpful and there is a real element of satisfaction when finishing a project, also there is a real mix of cultures and nationalities.

I think I have been valued by my colleagues greatly. As there are many different nationalities and cultures, being English means many of my colleagues ask my opinion on various issues. I think I am revered with my colleagues

My manager was fantastic. He continuously encouraged me to meet people from around the business and improve my knowledge base through the extensive learning opportunities available.

Kept very busy by the level of work which was exactly what I wanted, being only 9 weeks I felt it was important to try as much as possible and learn as much as possible

A lot more responsibility than I thought there would be.

The support and guidance by my managers has been exemplary. The training is excellent and you always know what to do and how to do it, which is testament to the support and guidance given by team coordinators and managers alike.

The atmosphere is always good. You can take a break for 5 minutes for a chat and it is quite relaxed. Usually it is quiet, however there have been many moments of good fun and laughter.

Couldn't fault the internship structure in any way.

Time and effort was obviously spent to make sure the internship was interesting, enjoyable and worth while!

I am going back to work for them!

Excellent. Most Fridays at the pub and lots of office parties.

The cost of living in London is expensive but I think with this job it's not the biggest worry.

Good choice of pubs, bars and clubs.

Brilliant community event and engagement in corporate strategy, as well as team events.