Performed anlytical jobs looking at market sizing and future plans to maximise profits. Competitor analysisi and company anlytics were central to the role. In house projects to aid in the tracking of oportunities the the conveying of key information to the senior managers also took a large percentage of my time.
1. To what extent did you enjoy your work placement or internship?
Very well organised and develops your skills for the future in many ways
2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
If you are willing to help with anything you will become a valuable member of the team
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
Required to work independently but there is always guidance and assistance on hand
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
This varies from very busy so that there isn't time to eat to sometimes not occupied at all.
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
A moderate level of responsibility was given, however if placed on client work this increases dramatically
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
This placement develops confidence, proffessionalism, technical skills and business awareness
7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
Very good, friendly and welcoming
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
Very well organised to accomodate a large intake of interns
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
Very much an emphasis on training you for the future with a hope you will join the company
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
Above 25 days holiday
Healthcare from home
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
Good company to work for
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
lots of events to go to
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
High but you can always branch out
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?