Supporting a project in consultancy work. Undertaking research, populating deliverables, using powerpoint and excel on a daily basis. Tracking the project with MS Project. Designing process diagrams with MS Visio. Createing benefits case, going to meetings with clients and stakeholders, etc.
1. To what extent did you enjoy your work placement or internship?
It was a great experience, great team and the work given was challenging yet enjoyable. The only downside was my commute, but thats just me!
2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
Very tight knit, integrated team.
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
They were always there to answer my questions.
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
Working from home
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
Lots of planned events through HR as well as nights outs, drinks, movies, etc. planned by the colleagues themselves.
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?