Summer Analyst at Deutsche Bank

Auditing/Tax

Deutsche Bank is a Top Employer

8.3/10

I had the opportunity to work with great people and rotated in excellent teams within my division, working on exciting projects. There were also a number of enjoyable social events for the Intern class throughout the Internship.

The employees I worked with gave me challenging work, which gave me the opportunity to contribute to projects. I think my team always valued my opinion and were open to any ideas or suggestions that I had.

My managers would always check that I was ok, they would have a look at what I was working on and provide me with feedback. I always felt that I could go to my manager if I had any problems.

I was fairly busy most days, it was very rare if I had nothing to do.

I was given quite a lot of responsibility during my Internship. In particular, I produced a piece of work that was then used in a report to very senior employees.

I have developed a number of skills from my internship that will be valuable for my degree studies.

The atmosphere was very welcoming, friendly and could be quite lively at times.

The Internship was very organised. I knew in advance of any crucial dates, intern events and the internship process in general.

I had a number of skills sessions during my Internship. These included presentation skills, time management skills and 'developing your brand' skills. As well as a number of informative presentations on certain topics, such as the economy.

I think they are very appealing. There are opportunities to work overseas, move around in divisions and a number of training and development opportunities.

I was fortunate to be offered a job with them.

Yes, very good. There were a number of organised Internship events. As well as Interns meeting up for lunch and after work.

London is quite expensive.

London has a great nightlife, as there are a number of restaurants and bars in the area, especially where I was based.

My division had quite a lot of social events outside of work.