Early Trading at TUI UK

Luton
Travel and Tourism

This review was submitted over 4 years ago, so some of the information it contains may no longer be relevant. Click here to view the most recent reviews for TUI UK

4.3
3.9
3.8

Yield Management

TUI is a company with a work hard play hard attitude, who look after their employees very well. We had core roles as well as opportunities to get involved with a number of projects throughout the business.

Relaxed office environment while maintaining professionalism.

Very busy throughout the year. If at points it seems quiet there is a lot of further work that can be completed in different departments.

The responsibility is the the key part of this placement. If we weren't doing the work it would be a full time graduate employee. We had full ownership of our areas, which included liaising with internal and external departments.

Invaluable experience in a professional environment. Allowed me to explore my professional capacity as well as looking into all areas of the company. Time management and communication are two areas that can be accelerated on this placement, as you get exposed to both very quickly.

Fun place to work.

Very much a core role, then up to you to look into other areas of the company. Good placement for people who know what they want to do but explore other options if you want to experience a number of areas of a business.

It was more of a learning and developing on the job situation but there are e-learning modules and lunch and learns you can attend.

We were told there are opportunities to go back to the company in a number of different roles if we performed well enough in the year.

Social scene is strong, if you ask there will be people wanting to go most times.

Luton is very cheap and is only 20 min train journey from London. As a place, it's not ideal but being so close to London and being cheap to live makes up for it.

St Albans and London are good nights out, Liquid is pretty specialist.

There are groups doing sports but not as much as other companies.