at Johnson & Johnson

Saunderton South East
Information Technology

Johnson & Johnson is a Top Employer

7.4/10

Whilst quiet at times the job was very challenging with each day requiring a fresh outlook.

Whilst in the beginning I was just a lowly student once they realised my potential they pushed and encouraged me to achieve higher.

Whilst they weren't holding my hand management were always there for me and regular team meetings, reviews and informal chats ensured that no one was left out of the team.

The workload was quite intense at times, in IT everything had to be done yesterday but it was part of the challenge to deliver.

Initially I started off in a normal role but as I progressed through the year I was given more responsibility and towards the end I was running some projects of my own.

Whilst I didn't receive any formal training the skills I learn't and the experiences I had (both within the office and outside) have proved invaluable in the graduate interview processes.

IT was the best place to work, we had a closed door office so we had a laff from time to time.

The scheme was well defined and executed, I do feel they could of supported us more in finding housing and some more information about the local area.

Again, whilst no formal training was given I learn't many, many skills and these have definatley helped me in furthering my career.

Whilst it's a very good multinational company to work for they didn't make much provision for some of the students to further their career.

With 30 students at the company I had some great times, met some great people, and made some long lasting friends.

High Wycombe was fairly cheap to live in but the cost was it wasn't the nicest of places.

Nightlife... what nightlife?

Yep, there was regular football games, some yearly challenges such as 3 peaks etc.