Process Planning at BMW Group

Engineering

BMW Group is a Top Employer

7.9/10

7.6

I enjoyed my placement very much.

I was treated very well by all of my colleagues and felt like a valued team member.

My manager was always available to speak to if I had any issues. Other members of the team were also excellent at providing support.

I was kept busy on most days and there were always plenty of tasks to carry out.

I was handed quite a lot of responsibility on my placement. There were plenty of projects that I was trusted to work independently on.

The placement gave me the opportunity to advance my technical skills as well as developing my own personal soft skills.

a very welcoming and friendly atmosphere.

It was very well organised. Everything was in place for my arrival and there was plenty of work to get on with from the first day.

I had the option to attend any relevant training sessions.

I would very like to work for this employer in the future.

Yes, there was plenty of social events out of work hours with other placement students.

There is quite a lively night life in oxford.

Yes, there were many activities, such as football.