Management Trainee at Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Retail

Enterprise Rent-A-Car is a Top Employer

6.6/10

3.5

The job is challenging, varied and rewarding, it can be hard work at time but from a personal development level it is worth it

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 2 roles at Enterprise Rent-A-Car

The company as a whole values each employee and this is always emphasized through, support, rewards and recognition

The training programme is well structured and the career path is clear, support and training is given throughout from all levels of management

The hours and long and the days are very busy, that is one comment I would pass on to potential applicants. The work however, is very rewarding.

There are only 4 members of office staff in our branch and we are responsible for all areas of development of our business so the responsibility is there from the start.

Because of the varied nature of the job the skills developed during my placement are not only a good way of applying the theory lectured at university, but will be invaluable in later life.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 2 roles at Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Due to the culture of teamwork and business development the atmosphere in the branch is excellent.

Very well organised, the training is very structured and taking on the graduate scheme one year ahead is excellent.

Exactly the same as they would with the graduates, which I think is excellent for a placement student and sets up a potentialjob after uni, at one step ahead.

After finishing my training I am returning to the company, which is not only a good job to walk in to at assistant management level but it countrywide so location will not be a problem.

Because we are spread amongst the branches all over the North it is difficult to develop much of a social scene

Ok really, I didn't face any difficulties and was able to save for my final year.

I think if it was nightlife you were looking for you shouldn't really choose Scarborough, try one of the Leeds/Newcastle branches

There are a few charity events going on and there have been celebrations for the North East but not really any activities.