at Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Colchester South East

Enterprise Rent-A-Car is a Top Employer

8.1/10

Thoroughly enjoyed the job. A real mix of responsibilities allowed me to develop my skills in various areas and appreciate how my hard work at university can relate to real life business situations.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 2 roles at Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Great 'banter' in the office, regular nights out, high levels of respect in the workplace. Everyone has come from the same place and looking to go to the same place.

Employee development is of huge importance in this company. Managers are promoted depending on the progress of their staff, making for a great incentive to get the best from everyone.

Generally busy, busy, busy but i wouldn't have it any other way. The days fly by!

From day 1 you are given great responsibility and after 4 months expect to be running the office. No 9-5 photocopying here.

I have learnt so much in my placement and i feel ready for any challenge now.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 2 roles at Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Great banter with likeminded people.

Perfect. From the interview process through to all the additional training recieved.

The company invests huge amounts from day 1. From hotel rooms, cars and the expertise of experienced employees.

A great place to begin any career. Super fast staff development and promotion. A young organisation which is growing at a scary pace.

As much or as little as you want.

I lived at home so my only real expense was fuel. Good pay enabled me to save a bit for my final year at uni and to live comfortably.

Most probaly no better or worse than any mid sized town.

The are always opportunites if wanted. From being involved with the diversity commity to out-of-hours team. If you want it, Enterprise will bend over backwards to help.