Business Analyst at Accenture

Management Consultancy

8.6/10

9.4

I had a really fantastic time working with some really interesting people. I felt like a valued member of the team.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 1 role at Accenture

The team were very keen to give me a wide-variety of different tasks and to allow me to experience different areas of management consultancy.

I had a couple of informal feedback sessions throughout the internship, even though the team was really busy.

I was very busy on a daily basis but I actually found this very enjoyable. Occasionally I found that I had too much work to complete, but all of the team were very friendly and helped me to prioritise my work.

I was given a huge amount of responsibility and this was really appreciated: I didn't feel like an intern, but a valued member of the team.

The skills I learnt aren't particularly relevant to my degree but I have learnt a lot of valuable skills such as presentation skills. I also had the ability to improve my computer skills throughout my internship with online training programmes.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 1 role at Accenture

The office was a really friendly place. People worked very hard but the office had a very upbeat atmosphere.

The internship was in general very well organised although at times my Manager wasn't quite sure what was expected of him in terms of final feedback.

We were given a week of training which was very useful and provided me with a lot of skills that I developed throughout my internship.

I had a fantastic time and I really appreciated the variety of work undertaken by Accenture.

All of my colleagues were very keen to include me in team activities after work. It would have been nice for there to have had a few more socials for the interns as I didn't get to see many of the other interns during the internship.

I was living and working in London which was very expensive. I was given a bonus for moving to London which helped pay some of my expenses.

Fantastic! The team I worked with were great at taking me out and showing me the nightlife of London

There were lots of sports teams and clubs, but unfortunately I didn't have enough time to make the most of these!