Application Engineer at Autodesk

Birmingham West Midlands
Engineering

8.8/10

Working on the company's software

I thoroughly enjoyed my time, the people in my department were great and made my time there really fun.

I was treated like any of the permanent staff in the company. The people who were in my department and those who were responsible for my internship put a huge amount of effort in to help me fit in.

There was always help and support there if I needed it but they also let me get on with my work with no interference.

There was always work that I could do.

I was always given work that suited my skill in the software, not how long I had been there. Near the end of my internship I even gave a demonstration to a boss of a possible new client.

I was trained on all of the engineering software that the company makes.

The atmosphere was fantastic. I looked forward to work in the morning.

The company was well set up for interns and graduates.

I was given the same training as permanent staff.

I am currently contemplating an offer for another internship next summer, if I decide to stay in the software industry I will definitely return to Delcam.

There was always company events or non-official social events going on. There are a lot of graduates working for the company so there was always something to do.

It is Birmingham..