2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
We were never treated like 'interns' (didn't even say on our badge). Everybody was happy to help out when I was looking for meeting rooms or had general questions about tasks we were given. Also, I was very involved in the daily activities of my team.
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
My mentors were extremely proactive when it came to helping me out - would mever hesitate to call me even if they're out of the office.
Also, I received a detailed internship schedule which made it easy to plan my day around the fixed parts.
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
I was never bored - however as I took on numerous projects outside of the internship schedule (as I worked in two departments and I followed up on projects from the first part), so it was challenging to balance it perfectly.
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
Worked on projects for the first few weeks that will hopefully positively affect the business - outcome to be seen.
When I started the second part I was given a lot of responsibility as I worked on the same tasks as other people in my team most of the time.
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
The skills I learned are essential in everyday life, not only my degree studies.
Imagine yourself working at Bloomberg
RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 3 roles at Bloomberg