8.4/10

136 reviews

• The Role
  • Organisation
  • Socialising

Acted as an interface between the investment team and client-facing personnel responding to market and product queries to support the sales action

2. I really enjoyed my time at Fidelity. I felt fully-integrated in a great team and performed a lot of different and interesting tasks which made every day challenging.

4. People trusted me, valued my work and I was considered like a real member of the team.

6. The team was really helpful and facilitated my integration; my manager provided me with regular feedback. I had the opportunity to interact with highly skilled professionals and could benefit from their experience.

8. Variable but I managed to maintain a good work-life balance.

9. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
  10. I had a great level of responsibility for an intern. Every day, I had to ensure queries received on the team mailbox and dealing directly with sales forces, investment directors and portfolio managers.

12. Through my internship, I enhanced my financial skills working on the European equity market on a day-today- basis. I also improved my organizational and communication skills and developed a keen eye for detail.

14. Great working atmosphere. People are focus on their job but there was always somebody available to help.

15. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
  16. My placement was set up really well. We had a lot of “lunch and learn” in order to discover the different departments of the firm.

18. I received all the support I needed from the HR team and my colleagues which allowed me to secure a graduate position.

20. Flexi Time

Working from home

Healthcare from home

Healthcare/Dental

Travel loan

21. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
  22. I am glad to come back in September 2015

24. The social side of the job was great too. Social events and drinks were organized with my colleagues and the interns.

25. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
  26. Central London

28. Central London

30. Participated in a charity project.

Placement (5-9 Months)