Global Technical Support at Bloomberg

Bloomberg is a Top Employer

8.6/10

9.6

6.5

- Provide technical support to customers globally by means of telephone and email.
- Ensure all requests are logged and updated daily using our proprietary ticketing system.
- Maintain an outstanding customer service focus whilst dealing with clients.

The openness of the company made it easy to approach people when I had questions and I had a lot of them too. Everyone was willing to help and also wanted to know about what we were passionate about. There was a lot of focus on our own development, being able to get the best out of the internship.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 3 roles at Bloomberg

Its very easy to be incorporated here, I didn't feel like a stranger at all

My mentor was great because she made sure that there was always a source of help available. There was a lot of focus on individual development and the focus was more on the individual rather than the company

We took part in a number of projects and other day to day work, so on average there was a perfect balance as there was always time to do all of the things that we were tasked to do.

I had quite a lot of responsibility, close to as much as a normal person doing the same role which was great because I was able to challenge myself in that capacity

I was privileged to come in with some background knowledge from a similar position, so it was easier for me to develop the skills which I already had. In terms of assistance with my degree I was able to get a practical insight into the industry which I am studying to be a part of.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 3 roles at Bloomberg

Bloomberg has an amazing work atmosphere, it's fun working here very lively environment

It was quite organised, all the events that were set up for the internship happened without a hitch. The organizers had everything under control

As it was an internship, the training in my department was sufficient for the role that i had to do, although most of the things that i learnt were through experience. Overall the interest in my personal development was amazing.

I'm returning for another internship with another department which is the one which I aspire to be working for.

Everyone was easy to talk to and socialize with.

Being in the city, everything is rather expensive, but there are some decent places around the area/

There are a lot of interesting bars and clubs around the area...if you are into that sort of thing

There were events that were organised by work for after hours which were really good. But most of the time,we socialized as a group of interns.