Installations Project Coordinator at Bloomberg

London, Greater London Greater London
German Spanish

Bloomberg is a Top Employer

8.6/10

Helping global clients integrate and implement the Bloomberg product onto their networks, troubleshooting, holding discussions with clients regarding Bloomberg's hardware and software, coordinating and managing projects and multitasking and meeting project deadlines.

It was a great experience that really gave you a great insight into the industry and Bloomberg culture as a whole. Tasks were fun and varied and as well as the usual tasks we were given a range of extra projects with interns from other departments.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 4 roles at Bloomberg

Extremely. Interns at Bloomberg are treated just like anyone else. We were dealing with clients on a daily basis and were given a lot of responsibility. Our work was actually benefiting our team.

We were each assigned a mentor as well as having a joint business leader. My mentor was excellent and I was always encouraged to ask questions. As well as this, our business leader would follow up with us regularly to evaluate our progress and let us know what we were doing well as well as where we could improve.

There were times when I was really busy as well as times when I wasn't so busy but I would encourage people to get involved as many things as possible and always ask for things to do. Shadowing other departments was always good to do on less busy days. This allowed you to learn about other departments and get an overall view of how the company works as a whole.

We were given a good amount of responsibility. I was dealing daily with large clients as well as brand new ones and was trusted with this.

I have finished uni but I have been offered a full-time position at Bloomberg, therefore these skills have been vital.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 4 roles at Bloomberg

Great. I felt very welcome from the start and could literally ask anyone for help. The pantry (free food kitchen area) is also very social.

It was very well organised. We had a set 2 weeks training complete with shadowing sessions, classroom type sessions and desk work. Outside of this, HR had set up a range of activities, field trip type sessions and networking events for the interns.

A lot.

Very, I was offered a full-time position.

Yes. As mentioned earlier, the HR team organised a range of different events. Free food and drink was often involved in these which was great!

Quite expensive (it's a capital city) but you slowly find out which places to avoid and which places are a little cheaper.

The area is quite businessy so not great for night life. But there are a few nice pubs scattered around which are ideal for visiting after work with friends.

Yes. Although I didn't really get involved in them, there were various sports groups to get involved in.