7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
Really friendly - business is much smaller than the brand name would suggest so everyone is very willing to help, however being small everybody is always very busy!
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
Really well - been running for about 8 years so well structured and ever expanding
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
Several training courses throughout the year to develop soft skills and learn about the brand
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
Staff Sales/Staff Shop
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
About 8 previous interns currently working in PCGB - however due to small company size and small departments turnover is not high so future employment depends entirely on vacancies arising
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
Yes good - didn't go out as much as would have liked as offices are not located in centre of town but a good number of interns to get to know.
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
Free bus pass for interns and free lunches that helps with living costs.
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?
Mainly the intern project - all interns get involved in raising money for charity and try and involve as much as the company. This led to 45 employees completing the Wolf Run - a 10km off road obstacle course in June.
Imagine yourself working at Porsche
RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 11 roles at Porsche