Partnerships Account Executive at TopCashback

Uttoxetet West Midlands
Administration/Secretarial Business Intelligence Marketing Sales

7.1/10

Planning Marketing Campaigns on TopCashback.
Selling various packages and collating results
A large amount of admin but that is no bad thing.

I really enjoyed my 14 months at TopCashback. Everyone in the office is friendly and I felt welcome from the start. I settled in very quickly and had no issues!

From the start, it is a given that you have learn the basics of how the business works as a whole and this is reflected in the tasks you are given, however, as you progress and you learn more, you are valued more. After being at TopCashback for 14 months, I feel like an integral part of the team.

Support and guidance isn't the strongest aspect of TopCashback however, I am assured that this is an area they are keen to improve upon. If you are headstrong, confident and sure of your skill set, the issue of lack of support/guidance won't prove and issue.

It peaked and toughed - much like it would be in any other business. You make your own work. If you are pro-active, you won't have any problems at all. Much like a Uni course, the Placement itself will improve you however, it is how you act and what you volunteer for that will really progress you.

A phenomenal amount. Why go to larger companies where your voice may not be heard? I had a say in how decisions in the department were made and my opinion felt valued. Again, the more you put in, the more you get out.

It may sound over confident but the skills that I have developed over the past 14 months have been invaluable. I currently feel like I will have no issue upon graduating in finding a job. Sure, some of your friends may have graduated after 3 years, but trust me, they will struggle to find a good graduate job straight way. I feel like this placement has put me one step ahead of the game.

The office environment is quite sometimes however, we all had a laugh and a joke which adds to the easy office atmosphere.

It wasn't the best but again, if you are pro-active, you will make things happen and the structure will come.

I was allowed to go down to London often and transport isn't cheap. As long as you can justify their investment in you, then everything is fine.

Future prospects look good currently - never forget though, once you graduate, you have great, relevant experience. Use it to your advantage.

Yes. There are many other students working here and every student loves to party!

Cost of living was cheap. I commuted from Derby.

Quite poor. Stoke/Derby aren't far though.

Not currently, There are plans though..