2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
Reasonably as I was given alot of work and responsiblity.
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
I recieved daily help and input not only from the other people I was working with but also from my manager. They were always willing and able to help with everything.
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
I was extremely busy all day every day, it was almost too much but I was still able to go home at reasonable times and I much preferred it to being bored.
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
I was given a massive amount of responsibilty, which was really good. The work I was doing had considerable risk for the client so it was essential I kept everything documented and despite that I was given a lot of free reign.
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
They didn't specifically help with my degree but I learnt so many other key life skills, and got so much workplace experience that it was invaluable.
Imagine yourself working at Accenture
RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 1 role at Accenture