Business Analyst at Accenture

Business Management Computer Science

7.1/10

5.2

Worked as a part of a team. I was responsible to do certain tasks related to business management.

Depsite the work was a bit dull at times, the atmoshpere in the office and people on the team were great to work with.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 1 role at Accenture

Reasonably as I was given alot of work and responsiblity.

I recieved daily help and input not only from the other people I was working with but also from my manager. They were always willing and able to help with everything.

I was extremely busy all day every day, it was almost too much but I was still able to go home at reasonable times and I much preferred it to being bored.

I was given a massive amount of responsibilty, which was really good. The work I was doing had considerable risk for the client so it was essential I kept everything documented and despite that I was given a lot of free reign.

They didn't specifically help with my degree but I learnt so many other key life skills, and got so much workplace experience that it was invaluable.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 1 role at Accenture

Laid back but very hard-working, with some socials every now to make it more fun.

Very well organised, from day one we knew where we needed to be througout, though getting the paperwork done before we started wasnt very well organised.

We got a week long training course, even though the internship was only 8 weeks in total so they invested quite alot in that respect.

Very appealing as they take really good care of their employees.

Reasonble, they tried to do a social for the team every week which was usually quite good fun

When I was in london, it was fairly expenive but when working on cloent site, everything was expensed.

Not much night life at all.

Yes, but mainly with friends rather than colleagues.