2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
With the responsibility I was given, I had to communicate and work with lots of people in the business - giving ideas and helping with projects.
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
I had monthly catch up meetings with my manager and had regular chats about how I was getting on.
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
This varied depending on the time in the month - the first and last week of every month was busier than the rest of the month.
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
From day 1 I was given responsibility. Month end tasks were important as that affects the rest of the team, uploading data to hmrc on a monthly basis as well as getting correct payment figures for suppliers.
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
I have learnt how to communicate with different people around the business, how the business works as well as how the finance department works.
Imagine yourself working at Porsche
RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 1 role at Porsche