Analyst at Accenture

Management Consultancy

5.7/10

6.3
5.6

I thought my colleagues were very nice, the salary and hours were good but the internal schedulers did not seem to give any regard to my CV so I was placed in an area of the company that none of my strengths or interests applied to.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 1 role at Accenture

My team made a real effort to make me feel involved.

They were very understanding and helpful

I was split between two managers whose work differed in terms of loose goals and fixed tasks so was hard to balance the two. I think i did more work for one than the other.

The work I was given was clearly part of what my managers would have to do anyway so it felt relevant.

Not relevant to degree but useful for career as both company and client names have great reputation and set me out as different.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 1 role at Accenture

It was fine, fairly quiet but could have been due to the summer holidays.

Not very, the HR seemed to be on holiday for the whole placement time and any details information about roles and events last minute. There were no intermediary events/brown bags/meetings set up as promised.

The first week was a good introduction into Consulting, they made a big effort to make us feel prepared.

Only if schedulers assigned roles to strengths and interests laid out.

Sometimes hard as people were based out of town but I would say I made 3 good friends.

High - Canary Wharf

Did not really go out, there isn't much in Canary wharf past about 11pm

I was in the notting hill carnival procession with a colleague.