Business and Systems Integration Analyst at Accenture

London and Newbury Central London and City
Consumer Products/FMCG

7.1/10

Overall I enjoyed the internship, mainly due to the exceptional people on the project who made it a pleasure to work with them every day.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 1 role at Accenture

I always felt valued by my colleagues and was given a lot of responsibility, acting as a middle man between Accenture and the client.

Support was given 100% of the time and made me feel truely welcome and valued in the team.

This varied significantly due to the role. It was very dependant on testing issues at the time and due to the timing of my placement I covered a 'quieter' period of testing.

I was given a signficant amount of responsibility, discussing issues with consultants and managers as well as client partners.

Before being assigned to a client, we were given an excel training course which developed excel skills. During the role, I feel that I have developed a number of skills around organisation and communicating to clients.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 1 role at Accenture

I spent time in London and on client site. The atmosphere was much more inclusive on client site as everyone was in one building instead of working remotely.

Overall it was organised well.

We had a weeks training as part of the 8 week internship which was not relevant to the role but was a nice introduction into the company. We also went on a excel course which was well organised and helpful.

It would be very appealing.

On client site there was a good social scene and there were lots of events eg. Going to see a musical or company drinks. In the london office there was less of a social scene after work.

Travel to client site was paid and was reasonable prices.

Client site was quieter than what was avaliable in London

There were lots of opportunities advertised, though due to the split working it was hard to get as involved.