Business Analyst at Accenture

Administration/Secretarial Business Management

6.4/10

7.3
6.4

Helping clients in whatever way they may need

Overall I enjoyed it quite a lot, the people that I worked with made it very enjoyable.
There were good days and not so good days just as with every job.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 1 role at Accenture

I felt very valued and was constantly thanked for doing work that they could have even done themselves.

They don't spoon-feed you the information, but give you limited guidance which allows you to find the information yourself.

Ocassionally bored but asked for more work and was given it. Also ocassionally too busy but again, I let my manager's know and they eased off some of my work load.

Not loads of responsibility but that was my own choice really - I wanted to experience a lot so was put on 4 projects and thus couldn't be given a lot of responsibility on any of them as didn't know a lot about them in depth.

Not as much with my degree studies (I study maths) but the skills that you learn are invaluable for your future career.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 1 role at Accenture

Definitely more fun than not fun, but don't expect it to be like Uni!

The only fault here is that they don't tell you where your placement will be until 2 days before you're supposed to start, which doesns't give you very much time to adjust or ask any questions you might have! Otherwise it was perfectly organised.

They had a whole week of training for us, but some of it didn't seem that relevant/useful. Apart from this we weren't given any training for the rest of the time.

They offer better benefits to Grad students than to interns and 95% of the interns get offered a grad placement.

A good social scene amongst my project team but not amongst fellow placement students - we were split up on all different projects and nothing was organised during our 8 weeks to get us together which was a shame.

Very expensive to live in London!!!

Good nightlife in London, but expensive.

Quite a few opportunities, but none that particulalry appealed to me - though I appreciated the attempt!