Marketing Intern at Nestlé

Gatwick South East
Market Research Marketing Media

6.2/10

4.8

I've really enjoyed the internship - A great working environment with a good mix between pressure to acheive goals and friendly, casual environment,

I got on well with all of my colleagues and never felt like I wasn't part of their team.

I was given plenty of support by my line manager, but also never felt like I was being pulled along - There was plenty of space for taking initiative.

Very Busy!

I feel like I was given a legitimate project with appropriate responsibility, without ever feeling too out of my depth.

The presentation skills that I have gained will probably assist in my degree, but the most value that I've taken away comes from learning experiences about the industry that I can take with me in future employment.

Relaxed and sociable, but still with the added pressure to achieve goals. The perfect balance.

Very well organised.

The company invested in training courses, an agency experience day, and characteristic testing.

Very Appealing.

All of the interns got on well and we often socialised after work.

I didn't live in the area, but I gather that it was quite expensive.

Bars are quite expensive in Clapham, but also quite nice. Didn't go out clubbing in the area.

Only organised by interns.N