1. To what extent did you enjoy your work placement or internship?
I've really enjoyed the internship - A great working environment with a good mix between pressure to acheive goals and friendly, casual environment,
2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
I got on well with all of my colleagues and never felt like I wasn't part of their team.
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
I was given plenty of support by my line manager, but also never felt like I was being pulled along - There was plenty of space for taking initiative.
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
I feel like I was given a legitimate project with appropriate responsibility, without ever feeling too out of my depth.
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
The presentation skills that I have gained will probably assist in my degree, but the most value that I've taken away comes from learning experiences about the industry that I can take with me in future employment.
7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
Relaxed and sociable, but still with the added pressure to achieve goals. The perfect balance.
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
Very well organised.
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
The company invested in training courses, an agency experience day, and characteristic testing.
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
Staff Sales/Staff Shop
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
All of the interns got on well and we often socialised after work.
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
I didn't live in the area, but I gather that it was quite expensive.
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
Bars are quite expensive in Clapham, but also quite nice. Didn't go out clubbing in the area.
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?