Placement Chemist student at Lubrizol

Derby East Midlands
Chemistry Science/Research

Lubrizol is a Top Employer

8.0/10

Really enjoyed the year. Learnt a lot and found what it is like to work in industry.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 3 roles at Lubrizol

Felt like I was part of the team. Invited to all meetings for my project and involved in discussions.

Lots of support given. My supervisor always made time to help me and read my reports and watch my presentations.

Never bored always had things to do.

Lots of responsibility on my project able to give suggestions on where the project should go.

Developed a lot of skills which were invaluable for my development in industry. I was able to see how the skills I have learnt during my degree could be applied to an industry setting, These skill will be useful in my continued study as well.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 3 roles at Lubrizol

Great fun working environment. Able to ask questions in a informal settling and able to suggest ideas for other projects.

Very well organized the placement knew what to expect from me and I knew what to expect from the department. Time given for university work and meeting.

There were many training sessions available to me. Training on making a successful poster which will be helpful in my further career

Would have accepted a job if I had not decided to do a PhD. Happily work in the company later in life.

Yes 9 students lived together and socialized together along with the other students. Trips and actives were arranged through the sport and social club too.

University accommodation was expensive for what it was. But the area was cheaper.

Good but not a large student city so not aimed at students.

Many actives were arranged through the sport and social club which enjoyed. Cheap gym close by.