2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
Felt like I was part of the team. Invited to all meetings for my project and involved in discussions.
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
Lots of support given. My supervisor always made time to help me and read my reports and watch my presentations.
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
Never bored always had things to do.
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
Lots of responsibility on my project able to give suggestions on where the project should go.
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
Developed a lot of skills which were invaluable for my development in industry. I was able to see how the skills I have learnt during my degree could be applied to an industry setting, These skill will be useful in my continued study as well.
Imagine yourself working at Lubrizol
RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 3 roles at Lubrizol