Student at Allen & Overy

Banking and Finance Law Intellectual Property Law

Allen & Overy is a Top Employer

9.2/10

9.7

The insight was very enjoyable, with the opportunity to see different practice groups within the firm.

I felt valued and was able to make some important contributions to ongoing projects.

The guidance and support throughout the summer scheme excellent.

The skills and information received over the placement will greatly help my progress in completing the GDL, LPC and preparing me for life as a trainee.

The insight was very well structured with planned events running alongside time spent in the office.

The general atmosphere was professional, but very friendly and relaxed.

The firm spent a great deal of time training students about the different practice areas, as well as providing IT training. There were networking events which allowed us to learn about the skills required to become commercial lawyers.

The insight was invaluable in providing a true representation of what it would be like to have a full time job with Allen and Overy.

The insight gave me a very accurate understanding of Allen and Overy's culture.

I was paid and reimbursed expenses.

There were a range of formal and informal networking events which allowed us to meet other employees of the firm.

The social events were well considered and planned, and were excellent.

There are a wide range of clubs and societies within the firm that allow for involvement outside work, and these are well attended by employees.

I would recommend this placement to a friend.