2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
Use of a training mannual gives your training and development a structure and allows you to set yourself targets agreed with your manager. There's always some one with more experience to answer questions.
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
A very busy environment.
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
Learnt a variety of new skills, particularly customer service and interpersonal skills.
Imagine yourself working at Enterprise Rent-A-Car
RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 2 roles at Enterprise Rent-A-Car