Purchasing Assistant at Lubrizol

Derby East Midlands
Purchasing and Supply

Lubrizol is a Top Employer

8.1/10

To procure goods and services for Lubrizol. Negotiating with existing and new vendors in attempt to decrease the cost while still meeting the end users requirements such as delivery date and specifications.

Lubrizol has been a great place to work with the placement year being extremely rewarding.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 7 roles at Lubrizol

From the start I felt valued and part of the team.

Everyone has been brilliant, support was given when needed; from the team I worked in but also across the site.

It is an extremely fast pace environment, with no two days the same. It is very busy but the work load is manageable and varied keeping it enjoyable.

I felt I was given complete trust and responsibility to complete tasks with guidance and support available if required.

I believe the skills I have gained and developed while at Lubrizol will help me in my future studies and career as many are life skills. A key skill I have learnt is to prepare as much as possible.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 7 roles at Lubrizol

Everyone gets on as friends not just colleagues making the day enjoyable.

On a whole I believe the placement was well organized. I stepped straight into a job and always had work to complete.

Lubrizol offered opportunities for me to take on or view projects. Offering internal and external expect experience.

There are currently no vacancies but I hope to return in the future.

Activities are set up by the sports and social club and also by the students out of work.