1. To what extent did you enjoy your work placement or internship?
My internship was wonderful & I would love to work for Enterprise full-time when I graduate.
2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
I have always felt valued. If you work hard, you will be rewarded.
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
If you need guidance, support or advice you are easily able to reach out to your line manager--this is something I did regularly because I respected my manager's opinion & knew that he would offer good input. The guidance I received was fantastic.
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
I was busy, although I was easily able to stay balanced, keep organized & finish everything up. Prioritizing tasks is vital.
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
The amount of responsibility I was given here was one of my favorite aspects of the internship. You are actaully responsible for getting vital work done--you won't be stuck filing paperwork. You'll be problem solving, working on projects & assisting your colleagues.
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
The skills I've developed this summer will assist me in both my professional & personal life as I move forward. I would say I've improved my time-management skills here the most.
7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
The atmosphere is great. I would say that we know how to balance work & play very well. We're constantly laughing but we know when it's time to get to work.
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
Wonderfully. I was able to pave my own path a bit as well. Express your interest in learning more & they will give you more opportunities to do so.
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
During this internship they have set up or allowed me to attend trainings, shadows, brand development meetings, individual development meetings, etc. They have really shown me that they want me to progress & grow as an individual, as well as an employee.
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
This is where I want to work.
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
The other interns & I became very close. We ended up traveling to Amsterdam, France, & Belgium together--even meeting up almost every weekend.
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
It was fine--not too bad at all.
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
The area in particular is quite quiet, although London is about a 20 minute train ride so I was able to easily travel back & forth.
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?
Yes, during the internship they constantly had gatherings outside of work, which I appreciated.