UK & European Human Resources Intern at Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Egham South East
Customer Service Human Resources Marketing Market Research Sales Public Relations Travel and Tourism Languages Employment Law Corporate Law

8.5/10

My internship was wonderful & I would love to work for Enterprise full-time when I graduate.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 1 role at Enterprise Rent-A-Car

I have always felt valued. If you work hard, you will be rewarded.

If you need guidance, support or advice you are easily able to reach out to your line manager--this is something I did regularly because I respected my manager's opinion & knew that he would offer good input. The guidance I received was fantastic.

I was busy, although I was easily able to stay balanced, keep organized & finish everything up. Prioritizing tasks is vital.

The amount of responsibility I was given here was one of my favorite aspects of the internship. You are actaully responsible for getting vital work done--you won't be stuck filing paperwork. You'll be problem solving, working on projects & assisting your colleagues.

The skills I've developed this summer will assist me in both my professional & personal life as I move forward. I would say I've improved my time-management skills here the most.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 1 role at Enterprise Rent-A-Car

The atmosphere is great. I would say that we know how to balance work & play very well. We're constantly laughing but we know when it's time to get to work.

Wonderfully. I was able to pave my own path a bit as well. Express your interest in learning more & they will give you more opportunities to do so.

During this internship they have set up or allowed me to attend trainings, shadows, brand development meetings, individual development meetings, etc. They have really shown me that they want me to progress & grow as an individual, as well as an employee.

This is where I want to work.

The other interns & I became very close. We ended up traveling to Amsterdam, France, & Belgium together--even meeting up almost every weekend.

It was fine--not too bad at all.

The area in particular is quite quiet, although London is about a 20 minute train ride so I was able to easily travel back & forth.

Yes, during the internship they constantly had gatherings outside of work, which I appreciated.