Accounts Internship at Standard Life Aberdeen

Accountancy Banking/Finance Business Analytics

7.7/10

7.3
7.6

Assigned to the group reporting department, responsible for consolidation and analysis of the half year results.

Very enjoyable few weeks. Company paid for accomodation with other interns staying in the same apartments. Work was well structured and offered a lot of help and guidance throughout the process.

Team was very nice and really made an effort to welcome me.

Managers always willing to help and met regulary with supervisor to discuss any issue I had.

A very busy few weeks sandwiched between quiet periods however this seemed to be the same for the whole team I worked in.

Allowed to get on with my own projects with help offered if I needed it.

Very useful experience which was very enjoyable. Would definetly reccommend the company as a place to grow and develop in a comfortable environment.

Quiet but friendly atmosphere.

Very good structure with plenty of intern development events organised.

Intern development programme very strong & department spent time meeting with me to discuss different roles to help further my understanding of the company.

Job and scheme look very appealing and my time at the company only increased my thought of this.

All other interns very close and organised regular events/nights out.

Average.

Lots of choice with a range of prices too.

Fringe festival on during our time at the company. Lots of places to go/thingas to do in the city.