7.9/10

58 reviews

• The Role
  • Organisation
  • Socialising

I was working at Airbus UK as a summer placement assisting in writing technical documents in the systems department.

2. It was an excellent internship, the work was challenging and very enjoyable.

4. Everyone was very friendly, helpful and willing to help which made me feel like a valued part of the company.

6. My work was reviewed regularly by my manager and I was given help if I needed it.

8. I had quite a lot of work to do and was kept busy during the day. At times it was a bit slow but this is to be expected.

9. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
  10. The work I was given was relevant to what the company was doing and I felt like it was important.

12. There were a few programs which I used and I developed a greater understanding of them which will help in my university studies.

14. Everyone was chatty and willing to talk to you. It was a friendly environment with a strong work ethic.

15. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
  16. My interview day was well organised and when I started the internship the work I was going to be doing was given to me almost straight away.

18. I didn't really do any training because it wasn't required for what I was doing.

20. Subsidised Canteen

Subsidised/Company Gym

21. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
  22. It was a great company to work for and I would enjoy working with them again.

24. There was an excellent social scene among fellow placement students and we often socialised outside of work.

25. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
  26. The cost of living is a little bit more expensive than other places however the cost of socialising is what you would expect anywhere you go.

28. The nightlife in Bristol is excellent.

30. I had the opportunity to play some 5 a side football with other members of the company and there were other opportunities to get involved in activities if you desired to.

Business Analytics, Business Management