1. To what extent did you enjoy your work placement or internship?
There have been many reasons for the enjoyment of my job; my colleagues are very friendly and helpful and there is a real element of satisfaction when finishing a project, also there is a real mix of cultures and nationalities.
2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
I think I have been valued by my colleagues greatly. As there are many different nationalities and cultures, being English means many of my colleagues ask my opinion on various issues. I think I am revered with my colleagues.
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
My manager was fantastic. He continuously encouraged me to meet people from around the business and improve my knowledge base through the extensive learning opportunities available.
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
Kept very busy by the level of work which was exactly what I wanted, being only 9 weeks I felt it was important to try as much as possible and learn as much as possible
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
A lot more responsibility than I thought there would be.
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
The support and guidance by my managers has been exemplary. The training is excellent and you always know what to do and how to do it, which is testament to the support and guidance given by team coordinators and managers alike.
7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
The atmosphere is always good. You can take a break for 5 minutes for a chat and it is quite relaxed. Usually it is quiet, however there have been many moments of good fun and laughter.
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
Couldn't fault the internship structure in any way.
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
Time and effort was obviously spent to make sure the internship was interesting, enjoyable and worth while!
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
I am going back to work for them!
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
Excellent. Most Fridays at the pub and lots of office parties.
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
The cost of living in London is expensive but I think with this job it's not the biggest worry.
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
Good choice of pubs, bars and clubs.
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?
Brilliant community event and engagement in corporate strategy, as well as team events.