Junior Web Designer at TopCashback

Uttoxeter West Midlands
Information Technology Marketing Retail Design Internet/e-Commerce/New Media Advertising Graphic Design

7.8/10

5.2

My role mainly consisted of producing media to go on site. This ranged from banners, advertising media, email design and construction, webpage design and coding. I designed and created emails that were regularly sent out to over 3 million members and had the opportunity to design promotional material for market leading multinational companies.

It was a great experience to design to a brief for multinational companies and see my designs on site straight away.

I felt that like I was needed and that if a problem occurred I could contribute to a solution.

We had regular meetings to discuss projects/tasks and for each design I produced, feedback would be given to drive me in the right direction.

I have been very busy the the point of having to priorities tasks, to do the most urgent first and reorganising tasks/ delegating to other members of the team.

I was given a lot of responsibility, much more than expected. I was given multiple chances to lead the design aspect of tasks and decide how projects should move forward.

My skills have developed greatly. From designing to a brief every day I now fully understand how to design to meet company expectations and have more of an eye for what looks right, what balances and the best approach to take.

Very friendly and casual. Felt like if I had a problem, anyone would be happy to help.

It was set up well, with plenty of opportunity to help and learn new things.

I feel that staff have a lot of time and patience to explain things to you in great detail so that you understand, which helps a great deal. Project experiences and the involvement I feel has developed me as a person and greatly expanded my skill set.

Very appealling. The company is growing very rapidly and the chance to be a part of it in the future would be an exciting opportunity.

I didnt really go out at night around here, as I traveled to work each day from elsewhere.

There were some opportunities to go for meals and I attended the Summer and Christmas social, but a few team activities might be nice to arrange in the future, for team bonding.