10.0/10

204 reviews

• About You
  • The Organisation
  • Everything Else
  2. I felt 100% part of the team.

3. To what extent did you feel valued during your time at the company or firm?
  4. Everyone was lovely, from the partners to the assistants.

5. How much guidance/support did you receive during the insight?
  6. I recieved a great deal from my solicitor and trainee. It was nice to get a different perspective into roles.

7. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and information you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
  8. Research and Drafting skills will assist me in my future career as a solicior.

10. It was nice to spend time in one team, as I really got to know what the team do.

12. Hard working, relaxed and comfortable.

13. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
  14. They gave me useful assignments and also wonderful lunches.

15. To what extent did the insight help you to understand what it would be like to have a full time role with the company or firm?
  16. Very much so. spending a week in an intense working environment and in the same department allowed me to see excatly the day in the life of.

17. How much did the insight help you in understanding the company culture?
  18. A great deal. I discovered that partners and lawyers arent pompous. They are down to earth people and Shoosmiths provides an excellent environment for dedicated, nice people.

19. How valuable was the content in helping you to decide on your future career path?

20. 10/10

21. Were you paid or reimbursed adequately for this experience?
  22. Generous sum.

23. Were there opportunities for networking and meeting other employees of the company or firm?
  24. Due to the office being open plan and due to going to organised events.

26. Excellent.

27. Did you find out about activities that employees can get involved in outside of work?
  28. Netball and tag rugby. Lots of charity events too.

30. Definitely. Shoomsmiths is such a friendly firm with a hard working, wonderful atmosphere.

Legal/Law