2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
I felt valued by my global team and by my colleagues on site.
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
The Support given was great, if there was ever anything I needed to know I could approach my supervisor if needed and ask for support freely and with confidence.
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
Very busy, there is always something to do.
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
I was given a good amount of responsibility on placement. I had quite a lot of access within our IS management consoles, understandably however, not all of them.
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
I feel the skills I have attained will help me greatly in completing my degree. It has given me a good perspective which I feel will lend to improving my understanding of topics at university in my final year.
Imagine yourself working at Lubrizol
RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 3 roles at Lubrizol