Customer Service Agent at Golfbreaks.com

Windsor Greater London
Customer Service

7.3/10

7.3

Dealing with any amendments after sales and ensuring clients are satisfied. This could involve dealing with complaints , change to travel/break dates or even offering advice on venues to our clients.

The role on a daily basis is incredible varied so every day offers new challenges.

I really enjoyed my placement year at Golbreaks! A very positive and social atmosphere throughout the office. There are many social events and visits to spa/ golf venues.

Treated the same as a full time employee. There is high sense of team spirt within the department.

You are given lots of support from managers on personal and professional level.

The golf travel industry in very seasonal and each department has busy and quieter months. During the less demanding months in Customer Service it provides you with the opportunity to gain further experience in a range of departments.

As the year went on and my skills developed I was given further responsibility. On a daily basis I use my own initiative and I am empowered to make most decisions.

I have developed my communication, organisational, time management and I have learnt a lot about myself on a personal level. On reflection, I will take a multitude of skills back to my final year at University.

very young and lively atmosphere in a open plan environment.

There is a 2 week training programme of training and shadowing. Regular training and meetings continues throughout the year.

My manager was keen on helping and excelling my skills.

Many of my colleagues within my team are returning placement students. Throughout the company most of the mangers started as placement students.

Plenty of students and young colleagues to social with outside work.

Windsor is very expensive considering as I have always lived up North.

Windsor has a few bars and clubs. London is only 30 mins on the train.