10.0/10

• About You
  • The Organisation
  • Everything Else
  2. Very welcoming and friendly staff; great work given; open office

3. To what extent did you feel valued during your time at the company or firm?
  4. I didn't feel like a burden at all. Staff made the time to come and talk to me. Also ensured I had work to do for the week

5. How much guidance/support did you receive during the insight?
  6. My host was advising me throughout the week

7. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and information you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
  8. Developed research skills and commercial awareness

10. Shoosmiths planned beforehand what work I will be doing

12. Friendly and welcoming

13. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
  14. They gave me work to do which was designed to think like a Shoosmiths lawyer

15. To what extent did the insight help you to understand what it would be like to have a full time role with the company or firm?
  16. Got a complete insight into what life would be like including the work and atmosphere

17. How much did the insight help you in understanding the company culture?
  18. Non-stuffy and open office

19. How valuable was the content in helping you to decide on your future career path?

20. 10/10

21. Were you paid or reimbursed adequately for this experience?
  22. Standard fixed amount.

23. Were there opportunities for networking and meeting other employees of the company or firm?
  24. Lunch opportunities and other staff made time to socialise

26. Lunch with trainee solicitors

27. Did you find out about activities that employees can get involved in outside of work?
  28. Received emails of social events