Summer Vacation Scheme at Linklaters

London Europe
Commercial Law

9.7/10

Three week summer internship at Linklaters LLP's London offices for penultimate law and non-law students.

One of the most enjoyable experiences of my life!

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 3 roles at Linklaters

Everyone at Linklaters was incredibly friendly.

I sat in two departments during the vacation scheme and both my principals were very willing to help and answer any queries I had.

I learnt much more during my time at Linklaters than I thought I would have - the sessions given by Partners about the different practice areas at Linklaters were particularly informative.

Great mix of work and social events.

Really fun!

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 3 roles at Linklaters

I was surprised by the amount of resources that were invested in us - even the Managing Partner (Simon Davies) came to give us a talk.

I was given a very comprehensive and objective view of what life as a commercial lawyer would be like.

I left with a very strong understanding of the Linklaters culture.

I was paid £350 a week. I could have been reimbursed for accommodation and travel expenses but as I live nearby this was unnecessary.

There were many networking events and opportunities to meet people, from trainees to Partners.

Great!

Yes, we had a networking event where we were introduced to the different clubs and societies at the firm.

Yes, definitely!